CSR - Policy
CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
Tenhults Pressgjuteri (TEPA) is to take responsibility and work for sustainable development. This is ranging from human and labour rights, environment and to a thorough approach on fraud.
We want to be known for responsible business with quality, safety and environmental awareness - a clear organization with shared values according TEPAS values.
The values are based on the ten principles of the UN Global Compact (UN Global Compact's Ten Principles). https://www.unglobalcompact.org/what-is-gc/mission/principles
TEPA - Code of Conduct.
- Comply with laws and regulations, manage the business with integrity and honesty, taking responsibility for our actions.
- We do not engage in illegal operations or operate in contexts where there are illegal activities.
- Be a political independent.
- Using energy and raw materials in a resource-efficient manner to minimize wastage.
- Through continuous improvement and risk analyses provide technical and sustainable development of our processes on the environment and on human health.
- Not use so-called conflict minerals in our business.
- Not accept bribes offered, requested or received.
- Support and defend human rights.
- Encourage diversity and do not discriminate nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, or political opinion.
- We contribute to provide employees with varying degrees of disability employment, as a way of giving them a good life.
- Not allow child labour.
- Have conditions for a safe and healthy work environment for all employees.
- Respect the rights of the individual, act in accordance with sound business and marketing.
- Llisten to our stakeholders and take their opinion into account to ensure long-term success of our company.
- Allow all employees to have the right and duty to blow the whistle anonymously to the quality manager responsible for regulatory compliance if we witness violations of law or of this Code.
- Have leaders who communicate this Code of Conduct and the actual live them as models.
We require that our suppliers CSR policy is to match or surpass the TEPA's CSR Policy.